Nothing Down Financing Options for Real Estate Investors
Some real estate investors are obsessed with investing in real estate with no down payment. For some, it is a practical necessity because they don't have the funds for a down payment. For others, it's about boosting their return on investment.
Although there may be other local options and creative financing options available, there are two primary "no down payment" options for traditional financing. In this mini-class, we will cover these two traditional "no down payment" options.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- Nothing down financing options
- Creative financing
- Owner financing
- Wrap financing
- Loan assumption
- Rent to own, lease to own, lease-option, lease-purchase
- Installment land contract, contract for deed, etc
- Subject to
- Private money and hard money
- VA Loans and USDA Loans (especially for house hackers and Nomads)
- Local banks
- Why no down payment may be at odds with improving cash flow and why it might not matter (depending on your goal)
- Why no down payment may not be no money required
- Plus much more...