Is Creative Financing Really Nothing Down?
Every real estate investor has heard stories of the amazing deals that can be found with creative financing, often involving instant equity from buying significantly below current fair market value with nothing down. While these deals do exist, they are not typical. So, what can an investor reasonably expect when it comes to creative financing deals that require no money up-front?
In this mini-class, James tackles this question head-on and examines whether lease-option, subject to, owner financing, and other popular creative financing deals are truly nothing down or if they require some money up-front.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- Nothing down financing options
- Creative financing
- Owner financing
- Wrap financing
- Loan assumption
- Rent to own, lease to own, lease-option, lease-purchase
- Installment land contract, contract for deed, etc
- Subject to
- Private money and hard money
- VA Loans and USDA Loans (especially for house hackers and Nomads)
- Local banks
- Plus, why these may be no down payment required, that doesn't mean no money required
- Plus much more...